Saturday, May 9, 2009

This Weekend

Rolled back into town late last night... headed right to the Eagles after checkin' in with Beckster.  Shit shootin' began, sang a couple quick tunes, sipped down a couple chocolate milks, aka Caucasians, and the night had officially been declared a success.

Stopped at the TA where the Marinara ate cheese sticks while ninjas looked on in amazement.  TA was awesome - it always is - I highly recommend it.

Woke up this morning and realized that everything around my house was green.  That sucks... it means that yard work and lots of it looms on the horizon.

Yohey picked me up at the rental car place, quick stop at the Eagles to grab raffle tickets for the Harley and have a very, very cold Oberon.

Guitar lesson at 3pm - rocked.  Learned new stuff, which I'll get to practice all this week
.
DiGiorno Stuffed Crust for dinner - it's the bomb bitches!!  Couple of Sunset Wheat appetizers.  Yum!

Internet, email, laundry, cleaning, feeding of the cats and watched "Doubt".  I "Doubt" I'll ever see another movie that wastes my time so efficiently.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day... gotta do the good son thang and head back for some quality time.  Not sure what I'm going to get her yet.  I'm sure I'll think of something heartfelt and thoughtful.  Something that brings a tear to her eye, and reminds her that I was worth all the pain of childbirth. :)

Along with Mother's Day - I'm implementing / declaring that anything that starts with Mother can also be celebrated.  I can't wait to say Happy Motherfucker's Day to somebody tomorrow!!!

Until next time - suck a grape.

(Wow - that was rude... not sure where that came from... sorry - I take that back... close out the post anyway that you would like to... here I'll leave it blank)

Until next time - ___________

Love Me.